Fear of the dark...

I am the man who walks alone...
when I'm walking a dark road...

When the light begins to change
I sometimes feel a little strange...
A little anxious when it's dark...

Have you ever been alone at night...?

... Maybe your mind heart is playing tricks...

When I'm walking a dark road...
I am the man who walks alone






________________________________________
Lyrics: Steve Harris
Extracted from "Fear of the Dark"

This is a great song!... I remember when Gonzalo and I were at the Iron Maiden's concert... It was terrific!

Comments

Anonymous said…
is amazing...

ya....no tengo tiempo pa ingles ahora....


I trato de trabajar...jajaja....
le puse I...jaja

besos


ahi nos ponemos de acuerdo para hacer algo este fin de semana..q promete...jaja


besito
Lucho said…
mmmmmm

Recuerda, no te realimentes negativamente, que eso queda en tu inconciente y te daña. Siempre pensamientos positivos, se que cuesta, pero cuando se logra es un alivio muy grande.

Un abrazo.

PD: tedría que hacer estudiado psicología ??... Si, psicología de la electrónica ... ajajajaj ...

Popular posts from this blog

Mariconómetro...

Cambios...