Dropbox increased my space!

As I pointed before when I tried to explain by backup plan, I have a paid 100Gb Dropbox subscription. 
It is the key part of my multi-computer work flow, allowing me to have access to my codes, documents and pictures from, literally, any device I am working on.

Since I work on Linux Mint and/or Debian at work, my personal is a Mac and I also have a netbook for simple coding running Windows 7, I needed muti-platform support... And there Dropbox is unbeatable!

So, today I received a great new. For the same $99 a year, Dropbox increased my space!


Sooo... 1Tb for the same money? That is a great deal for a multi-platform tool that have helped me.
Before was expensive, but still worthy. Now is just fine :) 

My actual space was actually increased right away.

And yes... This made my week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariconómetro...